Abogado Penalista En Illinois – Spanish Speaking Hispanic DUI/ Criminal Defense Attorneys
Any run-in with the law can be frightening, whether it is your first offense or you have been in this situation before. The uncertainty of your future can make your situation even more intimidating. Our Cook County, IL Hispanic attorneys understand what you are going though and are prepared to fight on your behalf with the skill and tenacity your case deserves.
Our Spanish speaking attorneys in Cook County, IL have spent decades working on both sides of the bench in all kinds of criminal cases, including drug crimes, sex crimes, and DUI charges to name a few. What better way to learn how the prosecution thinks and acts than working as one for years? With that kind of experience on your side, you will be hard pressed to find better representation anywhere in Illinois. We understand how these cases need to be handled, and will work with you to ensure that you can enter your trial feeling confident in your future.
Un abogado penalista en Illinois podrá ayudarle tanto desde el punto de vista del asesoramiento inicial a la hora de plantearse si presentar una denuncia o querella, como desde la óptica más práctica una vez ya se vea el ciudadano inmerso en una causa o procedimiento penal o en cualquier momento previo (ante una llamada o notificación por parte de un cuerpo policial)
How Much Are DUI Attorney Fees?
Experienced DUI Attorneys Serving Will and DuPage Counties
When a person has been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI), it carries serious consequences, including the potential for spending time in jail. When the person is undocumented, the impact of a DUI arrest and conviction can be even more serious.
At The Law Office, P.C., we understand how important a strong defense is to each DUI defendant. Attorney Mary provides effective advocacy on behalf of each client, developing a strong defense based on the unique circumstances of the case. In each case, Ms. Reyna focuses on minimizing the negative consequences for her clients and their families.
DUI Convictions Have Serious Consequences
The financial consequences of a DUI begin to add up as soon as a driver is arrested. Depending upon the circumstances, a driver may have to spend significant money for bond, as well as for the towing and storage of their vehicle. In addition, the loss of the ability to use a vehicle may lead to unemployment. While a DUI arrest can be costly, it is even more so if the driver is convicted.
Each driver who is charged with DUI has unique concerns about how a conviction could affect the things that are most important to them. One driver may be primarily concerned about keeping his driving privileges so that he can keep his job in a city that is a half hour drive from where he lives. Another driver may be more concerned about whether the charges that she is facing could lead to deportation because of her immigration status. Whatever concerns a driver has, there are many terrible consequences that are possible in a DUI case, especially if it is mishandled.
Retaining a knowledgeable DUI defense attorney reduces a driver’s chance of conviction and can minimize the overall consequences for the driver.
Effective Defense Against DUI Charges
Ms. Reyna has a thorough understanding of the elements of the crime of driving under the influence of alcohol. Her experience with defending against DUI charges enables her to hone in on areas in which the state may not be able to meet its burden of proof. Some of the defenses that can be raised against DUI charges include:
- Challenging the administration of field sobriety tests, including whether the officer had the proper training to interpret the results of the tests;
- Questioning whether the traffic stop was conducted in accordance with the law, specifically analyzing whether the officer had probable cause to stop the vehicle initially; and
- Raising evidentiary challenges to testing done on blood and urine samples, as well as any breathalyzer results from the scene of the stop.
Why Hire A Criminal Defense Attorney?
Being charged with a crime is an unsettling and stressful experience. You may not understand what the charges which you are facing mean and what penalties they carry. The surest way to relieve that uncertainty is to secure the representation of a skilled and experienced criminal defense attorney.
Having an experienced attorney to protect your rights and your future can help give you the confidence you need to be able to deal with the challenges of being charged with a crime.
At The Law Office, our experienced criminal defense lawyer has decades of experience in the DuPage County criminal courts. Attorney has served in a variety of roles including assistant state's attorney and over two decades practicing criminal defense. Having that level of experience in the courts means that we have worked with many of the judges and prosecutors in the past. We understand what it is like to work with them, and we have built a solid reputation among them for providing exceptional representation to our clients.
Our firm offers its experience and skills to those facing a range of criminal charges:
- Drug charges
- Sexual offenses
- Violent crimes
- White collar crimes
- Traffic violations
- Property crimes
- Theft, shoplifting and burglary
- Juvenile offenses
We also assist clients who wish to expunge or seal their criminal records.
Contact The Law Office in DuPage County
If you are facing criminal charges, take action to ensure your rights are protected. Turn to the Law Office. Our decades of experience allow us to provide our clients with an aggressive and effective defense. To schedule a free initial consultation with our Naperville DUI attorney
Questions To Ask A DUI Attorney
A DUI, driving under the influence, infraction is an extremely serious offense that could lead to numerous penalties and repercussions. A person is charged with a DWI if they are found to have a blood alcohol content of .08% and above while operating a motor vehicle. However, in some states the perpetrator may be charged with a DUI with a lower percentage for blood alcohol content.
With every year that passes, the number of drunk driving cases escalates. A significant number of drinking related accidents and deaths happen every hour, which has led to strict laws being imposed on the accused. If not handled properly by experienced lawyers, a DWI charge may lead to a revoked driver’s license, exorbitant fines, points on your license and even community service. More serious penalties include court-ordered rehab and permanent suspension of a driver’s license as well as jail time. What not many people know is that after being charged with a DUI case, there is still hope to get the charges lowered or even dismissed. By acquiring drunk driving lawyers that has experience with DUI related cases, your chances of avoiding penalties and serious consequences will be greatly improved.
Our DUI Lawyers can help if you were suspected of driving under the influence, depending on the state, the specific name of the crime could be;
- DUI (driving under the influence)
- DWI (driving while intoxicated)
- OUI (operating under the influence)
- OWI (operating while intoxicated)
Here you will find links to DWI lawyers near you. We have skilled DWI lawyers found throughout each of the 50 states and can link you to the ideal DUI attorneys you in your area. Each DUI lawyer on our team has experience at handling criminal law cases, and some are even former prosecutors. With countless years of experience in handling driving under the influence cases, each DUI attorney has helped their clients obtain a positive outcome after being charged with a DUI.
- Hispanic DUI Attorney Chicago
- Spanish Speaking Criminal Lawyer Cicero
- Hispanic Criminal Attorney Oak Park
- Hispanic DUI Attorney Berwyn
- Spanish Speaking DUI Attorney Forest Park
- Hispanic Criminal Attorney Elmwood Park
- Spanish Speaking DUI Attorney River Forest
- Spanish Speaking DUI Lawyer Lincolnwood
- Hispanic DUI Attorney Riverside
- Hispanic DUI Lawyer Evanston
- Hispanic DUI Lawyer Hines
- Spanish Speaking DUI Attorney Maywood
- Spanish Speaking DUI Lawyer Lyons
- Hispanic Criminal Attorney Harwood Heights
- Spanish Speaking DUI Attorney River Grove
- Spanish Speaking Criminal Lawyer Bedford Park
- Hispanic DUI Attorney Summit Argo
- Hispanic Criminal Attorney Broadview
- Spanish Speaking DUI Lawyer Skokie
- Spanish Speaking DUI Lawyer Evergreen Park
- Hispanic Criminal Attorney Melrose Park
- Hispanic DUI Lawyer Brookfield
- Hispanic Criminal Lawyer Burbank
- Hispanic Criminal Attorney Oak Lawn
- Spanish Speaking Criminal Attorney Bridgeview
- Hispanic Criminal Attorney Morton Grove
- Spanish Speaking DUI Lawyer Niles
- Spanish Speaking DUI Lawyer Park Ridge
- Spanish Speaking Criminal Attorney Justice
- Spanish Speaking Criminal Attorney Hickory Hills
- Hispanic Criminal Lawyer Stickney
- Spanish Speaking DUI Attorney Pilsen
- Hispanic DUI Lawyer Little Village